Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Reference Questions for John 14

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to John 14:1, do not what?
Answer: Do not let your hearts be troubled. (Trust in God ; trust also in me.)

Question: According to John 14:2, I am going there why?
Answer: (In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you.) I am going there to prepare a place for you.

Question: According to John 14:3, what if I go?
Answer: If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. (I - Jesus)

Question: According to John 14:4, you know what?
Answer: You know the way to the place where I am going.

Question: According to John 14:6, I am the what?
Answer: (Jesus answered,) "I am the way and the truth and the life. (No one comes to the Father except through me.)

Question: According to John 14:9, who has seen the Father?
Answer: (Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time?) Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

Question: According to John 14:12, I tell you what truth?
Answer: (I tell you the truth,) anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

Question: According to John 14:17, you know whom?
Answer: (The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him.) But you know him - the Spirit of truth, (for he lives with you and will be in you.)

Question: According to John 14:17, the world cannot what?
Answer: The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. (him/the Spirit of truth)

Question: According to John 14:18, I will not what?
Answer: I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

Question: According to John 14:21, who loves me?
Answer: Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me.

Question: According to John 14:26, the Counselor will what?
Answer: The Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

Question: According to John 14:26, who is the Counselor?
Answer: The Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name

Question: According to John 14:27, I give you what?
Answer: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you

Question: According to John 14:27, do not what?
Answer: (Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives.) Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Question: According to John 14:27, I do not what?
Answer: [Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.] I do not give to you as the world gives. (Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.)

Question: According to John 14:30, who is coming?
Answer: (I will not speak with you much longer, for) the prince of this world is coming.