Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, January 02, 2011

Reference Questions for John 11:1-38

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to John 11:5, Jesus loved whom?
ANSWER: Jesus loved Martha and her sister and Lazarus.

Question: According to John 11:21, who said, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died."
ANSWER: Martha

Question: According to John 11:25, I am the what?
ANSWER: (Jesus said to her,) "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

Question: According to John 11:25-26, he who believes in me will what?
ANSWER: He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

Question: According to John 11:25, who will live?
ANSWER: (Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life.) He who believes in me will live, even though he dies;

Question: According to John 11:27, the Christ is whom?
ANSWER: The Son of God, who was to come into the world

Question: According to John 11:32, who said, "Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died."
ANSWER: Mary

Question: According to John 11:35, who wept?
ANSWER: Jesus wept.