Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finish the Verse Questions for John 12

Remember, the full list of FTV's can always be found at this link.

Question: "Leave...
Answer: ...her alone," Jesus replied. " It was intended that she should save this perfume for the day of my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me." (John 12:7-8)

Question: They...
Answer: ...took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting,
"Hosanna!"
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
"Blessed is the King of Israel!" (John 12:13)


Question: At...
Answer: ...first his disciples did not understand all this. Only after Jesus was glorified did they realize that these things had been written about him and that they had done these things to him. (John 12:16)

Question: “The man...
Answer: ...who loves his life will lose it, while the man who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life.” (John 12:25)

Question: "Now my...
Answer: ...heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour. Father, glorify your name!" (John 12:27-28)

Question: But I, when...
Answer: ...I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself." He said this to show the kind of death he was going to die. (John 12:32-33)

Question: Yet at...
Answer: ...the same time many even among the leaders believed in him. But because of the Pharisees they would not confess their faith for fear they would be put out of the synagogue; for they loved praise from men more than praise from God. (John 12:42-43)