Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Reference Questions for John 17

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to John 17:9, I am not what?
Answer: I am not praying for the world, but for those you have given me, (for they are yours.)

Question: According to John 17:14, I have given them what?
Answer: I have given them your word (your/my Father) (and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.)

Question: According to John 17:15, my prayer is what?
Answer: My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. (them/those whom you gave me out of the world)

Question: According to John 17:20, my prayer is what?
Answer: My prayer is not for them alone. (them/those whom you gave me out of the world)

Question: According to John 17:22, I have given them what?
Answer: (I have given them) the glory that you gave me, (that they may be one as we are one:) (you - my Father)

Question: According to John 17:25, who sent me?
Answer: You - Righteous Father