Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Finish the Verse Questions for John 16

Remember, the full list of FTV's can always be found at this link.

Question: “But I tell...
Answer: ...you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away. Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I will send him to you.” (John 16:7)

Question: “When he comes,...
Answer: ...he will convict the world of guilt[a] in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment:” (John 16:8)

Question: “But when...
Answer: ...he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.” (John 16:13)

Question: “Until...
Answer: ...now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.” (John 16:24)

Question: "I have told...
Answer: ...you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." (John 16:33)