Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Reference Questions for Luke 24

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to Luke 24:1, who went to the tomb?
Answer: On the first day of the week, very early in the morning, the women took the spices they had prepared and went to the tomb.

Question: According to Luke 24:5, why do you WHAT?
Answer: The men said to them, "Why do you look for the living among the dead?" (the men/two men in clothes that gleamed like lightning-- them/the women))

Question: According to Luke 24:6-7, remember what?
Answer: He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'

Question: According to Luke 24:7, the Son of Man must what?
Answer: 'The Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.'

Question: According to Luke 24:24, who went to the tomb?
Answer: Some of our companions went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see.

Question: According to Luke 24:39, look at what?
Answer: Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.

Question: According to Luke 24:44, what must be fulfilled?
Answer: He said to them, "This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

Question: According to Luke 24:46-47, what is written?
Answer: He told them, "This is what is written: The Christ will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Question: According to Luke 24:49, stay where?
Answer: I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.