Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Finish the Verse Questions for Luke 22:1-38

Remember, the full list of FTV's can always be found at this link.

Question: FTV: And he took bread,...
Answer: ...gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." (Luke 22:19)

Question: FTV: In the same way, after...
Answer: ...the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you. (Luke 22:20)

Question: FTV: But you are not...
Answer: ...to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves. (Luke 22:26)

Question: FTV: It is written: 'And he...
Answer: ...was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment." (Luke 22:37)