Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Reference Questions for Luke 22:1-38

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to Luke 22:2, the chief priests and the teachers of the law were what?
Answer: The chief priests and the teachers of the law were looking for some way to get rid of Jesus, for they were afraid of the people.

Question: According to Luke 22:16, I tell you what?
Answer: For I tell you, I will not eat it again until it finds fulfillment in the kingdom of God. (it/this Passover)

Question: According to Luke 22:17, he gave thanks when?
Answer: After taking the cup, he gave thanks and said, "Take this and divide it among you."

Question: According to Luke 22:18, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.

Question: According to Luke 22:22, the Son of Man will what?
Answer: The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed, but woe to that man who betrays him.

Question: According to Luke 22:22, woe to whom?
Answer: The Son of Man will go as it has been decreed, but woe to that man who betrays him.

Question: According to Luke 22:23, they began to what?
Answer: They began to question among themselves which of them it might be who would do this. (they/His apostles)

Question: According to Luke 22:34, I tell you what?
Answer: Jesus answered, "I tell you, Peter, before the rooster crows today, you will deny three times that you know me."

Question: According to Luke 22:37, what is written?
Answer: It is written: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors' ; and I tell you that this must be fulfilled in me. Yes, what is written about me is reaching its fulfillment."