Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Reference Questions for John 8:31-59

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to John 8:34, I tell you what truth?
Answer: (Jesus replied,) "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin."

Question: According to John 8:49, I am not what?
Answer: "I am not possessed by a demon," said Jesus, ("but I honor my Father and you dishonor me.)

Question: According to John 8:50, I am not what?
Answer: I am not seeking glory for myself; (but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge.)

Question: According to John 8:51, I tell you what truth?
Answer: (I tell you the truth,) if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

Question: According to John 8:53, are you greater than whom?
Answer: Our father Abraham

Question: According to John 8:54, my Father is what?
Answer: (Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing.) My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me.

Question: According to John 8:58, I tell you what truth?
Answer: ("I tell you the truth," Jesus answered,) "before Abraham was born, I am!"