Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reference Questions for John 10

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to John 10:1, I tell you what truth?
ANSWER: ("I tell you the truth,) the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber."

QUESTION: According to John 10:7, I tell you what truth?
ANSWER: (Jesus said again, "I tell you the truth,) I am the gate for the sheep."

QUESTION: According to John 10:9, I am the what?
ANSWER: I am the gate; (whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.)

QUESTION: According to John 10:10, I have come why?
ANSWER: (The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy;) I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

QUESTION: According to John 10:14, I am the what?
ANSWER: I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me--

QUESTION: According to John 10:15, I lay down my life why?
ANSWER: I lay down my life for the sheep.

QUESTION: According to John 10:26, you do not believe why?
ANSWER: You do not believe because you are not my sheep.

QUESTION: According to John 10:28, no one can snatch them out of what?
ANSWER: (I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;) no one can snatch them out of my hand. (them/my sheep)

QUESTION: According to John 10:29, no one can snatch them out of what?
ANSWER: (My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ;) no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. (them/my sheep)

QUESTION: According to John 10:29, my Father is what?
ANSWER: My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; (no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand.)

QUESTION: According to John 10:36, why then do you WHAT?
ANSWER: Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, 'I am God's Son'? (you/the Jews)

QUESTION: According to John 10:37, do not what?
ANSWER: Do not believe me unless I do what my Father does.

QUESTION: According to John 10:40, Jesus went where?
ANSWER: Jesus went back across the Jordan to the place where John had been baptizing in the early days.