Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finish the Verse Questions for John 10

Remember, the full list of FTV's can always be found at this link.

Question: “I am the gate;...
Answer: ...whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.” (John 10:9)

Question: “The thief...
Answer: ...comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.” (John 10:10)

Question: "I am the good...
Answer: ...shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” (John 10:11)

Question: “I have other...
Answer: ...sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.” (John 10:16)

Question: “The reason...
Answer: ...my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." (John 10:17-18)

Question: “My sheep...
Answer: ...listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[d]; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." (John 10:27-30)