Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Reference Questions for John 6:35-71

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to John 6:35, he who believes in me will what?
Answer: He who believes in me will never be thirsty.

Question: According to John 6:35, I am the what?
Answer: (Jesus declared,) "I am the bread of life. (He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.)

Question: According to John 6:40, who shall have eternal life?
Answer: For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life

Question: According to John 6:44, no one can come to me unless what?
Answer: No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, (and I will raise him up at the last day.)

Question: According to John 6:45, what is written?
Answer: It is written in the Prophets: 'They will all be taught by God.' Everyone who listens to the Father and learns from him comes to me.

Question: According to John 6:46, who has seen the Father?
Answer: No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Question: According to John 6:47, I tell you what truth?
Answer: (I tell you the truth,) he who believes has everlasting life.

Question: According to John 6:48, I am the what?
Answer: I am the bread of life.

Question: According to John 6:51, I am the what?
Answer: I am the living bread that came down from heaven. (If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.)

Question: According to John 6:53, I tell you what truth?
Answer: (Jesus said to them,) "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you."

Question: According to John 6:54, who has eternal life?
Answer: Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, (and I will raise him up at the last day.)

Question: According to John 6:57, who will live?
Answer: Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.

Question: According to John 6:65, no one can come to me unless what?
Answer: (He went on to say, "This is why I told you that) no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him."

Question: According to John 6:71, who was one of the Twelve?
Answer: Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who was later to betray him (him/Jesus)