Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finish the Verse Questions for John 6:35-71

Remember, the full list of FTV's can always be found at this link.

Question: Then Jesus declared,...
Answer: ..."I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.” (John 6:35)

Question: “For my...
Answer: ...Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:40)

Question: "No one can...
Answer: ...come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day. “ (John 6:44)

Question: “I am the bread...
Answer: ...of life. Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die.” (John 6:48-50)

Question: “I am the living...
Answer: ...bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world." (John 6:51)

Question: Simon...
Answer: ...Peter answered him, "Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God." (John 6:68-69)