Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Self Test for 1 Corinthians 9

Wondering if you have prepared enough for tonight's practice? Check yourself with these 6 questions. If you know all of these, then you probably are prepared. If not, you may want to read through the material a few more times.

QUESTIONS:
1. Regular : That I may share in what?
2. Regular : Who serves as WHAT at his own expense?
3. Reference: According to 1 Corinthians 9:4, don't we have the right to WHAT?
4. FTV: In the same way, the…
5. Regular : To win as many as possible I what?
6. Regular : Though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law I became like what?


ANSWERS:
1. Its blessings (its/the gospel) (1 Corinthians 9:23)
2. A soldier (1 Corinthians 9:7 )
3. Don't we have the right to food and drink?
4. …Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should receive their living from the gospel. (1 Corinthians 9:14)
5. Make myself a slave to everyone (myself/Paul) (1 Corinthians 9:19)
6. Like one not having the law (1 Corinthians 9:21)