Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Reference Questions for 1 Corinthians 11

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:1, follow what?
Answer: Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:3, Christ is what?
Answer: The head of every man is Christ

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:7, who is the image of God?
Answer: A man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God (he/a man)

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:11, in the Lord, WHAT?
Answer: In the Lord, woman is not independent of man, nor is man independent of woman.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:12, what comes from God?
Answer: Everything comes from God.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:13, judge for yourselves what?
Answer: Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered?

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:18, there are WHAT among you?
Answer: I hear that when you come together as a church, there are divisions among you

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 11:23-24, I received what?
Answer: I received from the Lord what I also passed on to you: The Lord Jesus, on the night he was betrayed, took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and said, "This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me."