Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Why Bible Quizzing?

There are a lot of reasons to do Bible Quizzing - each of us has our own reasons. But what do you say to someone new to who is interested in quiz team? Maybe this article can help you to put it all into words.
I cannot count the times God has brought a verse or passage to mind, and I know it's there because of quizzing! Or, the times I listened to a teaching over a certain passage and it seemed so "comfortable" and "familiar" because I had memorized it years ago. I don't mean to say that quizzing is the only way this can be accomplished, but it sure is a fun way.
What other reasons do you have for quizzing? Feel free to leave your thoughts here in the comments.