Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Reference Questions for Luke 14

Remember, the full list can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to Luke 14:1, Jesus went where?
Answer: To eat in the house of a prominent Pharisee

Question: According to Luke 14:7-8, he told them what?
Answer: When he noticed how the guests picked the places of honor at the table, he told them this parable: "When someone invites you to a wedding feast, do not take the place of honor, for a person more distinguished than you may have been invited.

Question: According to Luke 14:15, blessed is whom?
Answer: "Blessed is the man who will eat at the feast in the kingdom of God."

Question: According to Luke 14:26, who cannot be my disciple?
Answer: If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters--yes, even his own life--he cannot be my disciple.

Question: According to Luke 14:27, who cannot be my disciple?
Answer: Anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

Question: According to Luke 14:33, who cannot be my disciple?
Answer: In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be my disciple.

Question: According to Luke 14:34, what is good?
Answer: Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?