Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, May 28, 2005

How Has Quizzing Impacted Your Life?

I know that Bible Quizzing had an impact on my life. I was only a quizzer for my last two years of high school - somehow I managed to miss that quiz team even existed until I stumbled across them one day as they were practicing - but it has deeply invested the word of God in my heart. Especially the books of Acts and Phillipians (the years I quizzed) have been always at my fingertips for discussions, debates, witnessing opportunities, and even just to encourage myself when I am down. I know our Quiz Team has also served as a sort of alternative Youth Group at our church. If a kid were uncomfortable with the formalized setting at Wednesday night or feared some of the cliques that can form there, s/he would come to Quiz Team where there was a chance for personal attention in a smaller group.

What has attracted you to Bible Quizzing? Or what are you looking for as you explore this site and try to learn about it? Post any questions here (click on the COMMENTS link at the end of ths story), and consider checking out this site which has some testimonies from people who were deeply impacted by quiz team, whether to deepen their walk with Christ or to find Him in the first place.