Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reference Questions for 2 Corinthians 13

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:5, who is in you?
Answer: Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you-- unless, of course, you fail the test?

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:9, we are what?
Answer: We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:10, when I come I may not have to what?
Answer: This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority--the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:11, be what?
Answer: Be of one mind

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:13, who send greetings?
Answer: All the saints send their greetings.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:14, WHAT be with you?
Answer: May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.