Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, April 03, 2010

FTVs and Reference Questions 2 Corinthians 12

Remember, the full list of FTV's can always be found at this link.

Question: FTV: But he...
Answer: ...said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Question: FTV: That...
Answer: ...is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:10)

Question: FTV: The things...
Answer: ...that mark an apostle—signs, wonders and miracles—were done among you with great perseverance. (2 Corinthians 12:12)

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:5, I will boast about what?
Answer: I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:8, three times I what?
Answer: Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. (it/a thorn in my flesh)

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:9, I will boast about what?
Answer: I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:20, I am afraid that what?
Answer: I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:21, I am afraid that what?
Answer: I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.