Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Reference Questions for Philemon

Q: According to Philemon 1-2, Paul and Timothy, to whom?
A: To Philemon our dear friend and fellow worker, to Apphia our sister, to Archippus our fellow soldier and to the church that meets in your home:
R: Philemon 1-2 (C/R see Phil 1:1)

Q: According to Philemon 2, who was a fellow soldier?
A: Archippus
R: Philemon 2 (C/R Phil 2:25)

Q: According to Philemon 4, I always do what?
A: I always thank my God as I remember you in my prayers
R: Philemon 4 (C/R Phil 1:4)

Q: According to Philemon 4, I thank my God when?
A: As I remember you in my prayers
R: Philemon 4 (C/R Phil 1:3)

Q: According to Philemon 6, I pray that what?
A: I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ.
R: Philemon 6 (C/R see Eph 1:18-19)

Q: According to Philemon 6, we have what in Christ?
A: Every good thing
R: Philemon 6 (C/R Gal 2:4)

Q: According to Philemon 9, Paul was what?
A: An old man and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus
R: Philemon 9 (C/R see Gal 1:1)

Q: According to Philemon 10, Onesimus is what?
A: My son (my - Paul)
R: Philemon 10 (C/R Col 4:9)

Q: According to Philemon 13, I am in chains why?
A: I am in chains for the gospel
R: Philemon 13 (C/R see Phil 1:13)

Q: According to Philemon 23, who sends greetings?
A: Epaphras, my fellow prisoner in Christ Jesus
R: Philemon 23 (C/R see Col 4:10)

Q: According to Philemon 23, who is my fellow prisoner?
A: Epaphras
R: Philemon 23 (C/R Col 4:10)

Q: According to Philemon 24, Mark is what?
A: My fellow worker
R: Philemon 24 (C/R Col 4:10)