Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

IMPORTANT: Official Finish-The-Verse List is Online!

It was a bit later than we'd like, but the official Finish-the-Verse (FTV) list is online!. The link in the list to the left has also been updated (which should relieve those of you who had been seeing only Acts questions when clicking over there). The only FTV for this upcoming Wednesday is...
I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.
Galatians 1:11-12
So, everyone has a chance to get "all" the FTVs from this week, if you so choose. We are hoping to have up the official Reference Questions list shortly, as well, though the central office is still working on them.