Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

How has the Bible changed your life?

Many view the BIble as just another book - a collection of random stories by one small people group in Palestine. But the Bible is more than that and can transform lives. Considr this story collected from a woman from South Korea (whose English is not the best) who came to America and now works with orphans.
That's how I changed my life. When I read that Bible verse, I started to cry. I forget about payback and revenge. I decided to forgive them. I try to do good things. I ask God, maybe I will be an orphan's mom. During war time, a lot of kids don't have parents. The orphanages are huge. It's kind of (a) really painful memory. Without God, I would become still really angry woman.
The Bible is not just a history, but God's word which can transform lives.