Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Nationals Oops!

I said yesterday that any quizzer going to Nationals who wants to do the Bible Knowledge Test had to alert the coaches, so we could sign you up. Turns out I had misread the e-mail we got. We received a correction yesterday.
If someone contacts me (either a sponsor or the quizzer), he can take it whenever we are offering it. Currently it looks like we will offer it during registration - which might be more difficult if a group aren't taking it then. I will be at a table outside of the rally the first couple days, so [the teens] can touch base with me then.
I think that the other options for Bible Knowledge will be late afternoon after quizzing is over on Tuesday and/or Wednesday from 1:30 until suppertime in Stewart - Room 322. (If we end up doing double elimination, which people are voting on now, we might have it most of Tuesday afternoon from 1:30 on.)
Sorry for any confusion.