Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Nomad has a new car!

Okay, I know this has nothing to do with quizzing or the Bible, but I could not resist sharing. I have a new car! It is a 2006 Pontiac Vibe - sort of a hybrid between a small car and an SUV. It replaces my green 2000 Oldsmobile Alero which died after I did not do an oil change for 10,000 miles. (This is a lesson to us all! Be faithful about oil changes, when you come into possession of a car. Every 3,000 miles!)

Here is the part that I need help with. I like to name each of my cars as they come along as I feel like it gives it some personality. Any ideas for what to name my Vibe? Post them in the comments below.