Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

REMEMBER: Get Mark T-Shirt Info ASAP

Reminder to everyone who was there last night and announcement for those who were not! We are ordering new Quiz Team t-shirts. The shirts will cost $15 each, money due to me when they arrive. If you want a shirt (not required, but STRONGLY recommended for everyone going to High Gear) please get me your size by next Wednesday, 3/1 as I will be placing the order that night. If possible, please e-mail me before next Wednesday, so that only the few stragglers have to be caught that night.

Anyone who has not gotten me this info by the end of practice next Wednesday will not have a shirt as I will not be placing a second order. Drop me a note if you want to see the design.