Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Narnia "Inspired By" CD is on the shelves!

A few months back you may remember I reported on a new CD due out with songs by Christian artists inspired by C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia. Well, the CD is now on the shelves at retailers like Amazon and Wal-Mart. I have purchased a copy for myself and it is encoding for my iPod now.
Jars of Clay - Waiting for the World to Fall
Steven Curtis Chapman - Remembering You
Jeremy Camp - Open Up Your Eyes
Bethany Dillon - Hero
Delirious? - Stronger
Rebecca St. James - Lion
TobyMac - New World
Nichole Nordeman - I Will Believe
David Crowder Band - Turkish Delight
Kutless - More Than It Seems
Chris Tomlin - You're The One
If you are all *VERY* nice, I may play it in the van on the way down to the next Quiz Meet.