Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, October 20, 2013

REFERENCE QUESTIONS: Romans 7

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:1, do you not know what?
ANSWER:  (Brothers) That the law is binding on a person only as long as he lives. (cf *Rom 6:3, 16; 7:1; 11:2; Jam 4:4)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:1, I am speaking to whom? 
ANSWER:  Those who know the law. (cf *Rom 7:1; 11:13)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:2, what if her husband dies?
ANSWER:  She is released from the law of marriage. (cf Rom 7:3)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:3, what if her husband dies?
ANSWER:  She is free from that law, and if she marries another man, she is not an adulteress. (cf Rom 7:2)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:7, you shall not what? 
ANSWER:  Covet. (cf Rom 13:9)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:8, sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, did what?
ANSWER:  Produced in me all kinds of covetousness. (cf Rom 7:11)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:11, sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, did what?
ANSWER:  Deceived me, and through it, killed me. (cf Rom 7:8)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:12, the law is what?
ANSWER:  Holy. (cf Rom 7:1, 12, 14, 16)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:14, the law is what?
ANSWER:  Spiritual. (cf Rom 7:1, 12, 14, 16)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:16, what if I do what I do not want?
ANSWER:  I agree with the law, that it is good. (cf Rom 7:20)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:18, I know what?
ANSWER:  That nothing good dwells in me, that is, in my flesh. (cf Rom 7:18; 14:14; 15:29)

QUESTION:  According to Romans 7:20, what if I do what I do not want?
ANSWER:  It is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells within me. (cf Rom 7:16)