Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, July 01, 2012

HUMOR: Ask and you shall recieve

Found on the web.
David is a successful business man and he is about to conclude the deal of his life that is if he can find somewhere to park his car and get to his meeting in time. He tours the streets, it's the rush hour, there's nowhere to park and Dave starts sweating. As a last resort he starts praying:  
"Dear God, please help me find a place to park my car. I will do anything, I promise I will go to Sunday School, I will go to church every Sunday, I will make a donation to the local hospital and school, I will visit my mother in the hospital, anything you want, But please please..."  
then, right in front of his office building, a limo goes away and frees the biggest parking space ever.
"Oh forget about it God, I got one!"