Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Reference Questions for Hebrews 1

Q. According to Heb 1:3, He sat down where?
A. At the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. (cf Heb 8:1, 10:12, 12:2)

Q. According to Heb 1:4, He became what?
A. As much superior to the angels as the name he has inherited is superior to theirs. (cf Heb 5:9, 7:21)

Q. According to Heb 1:4, What is superior to theirs?
A. The name he has inherited. (cf Heb 8:6)

Q. According to Heb 1:5, To which of the angels did God ever say what?
A. "You are my Son, Today I have become your Father," or again, "I will be his Father, and he will be my Son." (cf Heb 1:13)

Q. According to Heb 1:13, To which of the angels did God ever say what?
A. "Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet." (cf Heb 1:5)