Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Reference Questions for 2 Corinthians 9-13

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

2 Corinthians 9
Question: According to 2 Corinthians 9:7, each man should what?
Answer: Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 9:8, God is what?
Answer: God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 9:9, what is written?
Answer: It is written: "He has scattered abroad his gifts to the poor; his righteousness endures forever."

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 9:11, you will be what?
Answer: You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 9:15, thanks be to God why?
Answer: Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift!

2 Corinthians 10
Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:1, I appeal to you how?
Answer: By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:3, we do not what?
Answer: Though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:9, I do not want to what?
Answer: I do not want to seem to be trying to frighten you with my letters.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:10, some say what?
Answer: Some say, "His letters are weighty and forceful, but in person he is unimpressive and his speaking amounts to nothing."

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:13, we will not what?
Answer: We will not boast beyond proper limits, but will confine our boasting to the field God has assigned to us, a field that reaches even to you.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:15-16, our hope is what?
Answer: Our hope is that, as your faith continues to grow, our area of activity among you will greatly expand, so that we can preach the gospel in the regions beyond you.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 10:16, we do not what?
Answer: We do not want to boast about work already done in another man's territory.

2 Corinthians 11
Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:3, I am afraid that what?
Answer: I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:23, I have what?
Answer: I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:24, I received what?
Answer: Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:25, three times I what?
Answer: Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:26, I have been what?
Answer: I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:27, I have what?
Answer: I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.

2 Corinthians 12
Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:5, I will boast about what?
Answer: I will boast about a man like that, but I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:8, three times I what?
Answer: Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. (it/a thorn in my flesh)

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:9, I will boast about what?
Answer: I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:20, I am afraid that what?
Answer: I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be quarreling, jealousy, outbursts of anger, factions, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 12:21, I am afraid that what?
Answer: I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

2 Corinthians 13
Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:5, who is in you?
Answer: Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you-- unless, of course, you fail the test?

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:9, we are what?
Answer: We are glad whenever we are weak but you are strong; and our prayer is for your perfection.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:10, when I come I may not have to what?
Answer: This is why I write these things when I am absent, that when I come I may not have to be harsh in my use of authority--the authority the Lord gave me for building you up, not for tearing you down.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:11, be what?
Answer: Be of one mind

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:13, who send greetings?
Answer: All the saints send their greetings.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 13:14, WHAT be with you?
Answer: May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.