Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reference Questions for 2 Corinthians 11

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:3, I am afraid that what?
Answer: I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent's cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:23, I have what?
Answer: I have worked much harder, been in prison more frequently, been flogged more severely, and been exposed to death again and again.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:24, I received what?
Answer: Five times I received from the Jews the forty lashes minus one.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:25, three times I what?
Answer: Three times I was beaten with rods, once I was stoned, three times I was shipwrecked, I spent a night and a day in the open sea

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:26, I have been what?
Answer: I have been constantly on the move. I have been in danger from rivers, in danger from bandits, in danger from my own countrymen, in danger from Gentiles; in danger in the city, in danger in the country, in danger at sea; and in danger from false brothers.

Question: According to 2 Corinthians 11:27, I have what?
Answer: I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked.