Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Reference Questions for 1 Corinthians 16

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 16:5, I will come to you when?
Answer: After I go through Macedonia, I will come to you--for I will be going through Macedonia.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 16:7, I do not want to what?
Answer: I do not want to see you now and make only a passing visit; (I hope to spend some time with you, if the Lord permits.)

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 16:13, be what?
Answer: Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 16:15, you know what?
Answer: You know that the household of Stephanas were the first converts in Achaia, and they have devoted themselves to the service of the saints.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 16:19, who send greetings?
Answer: The churches in the province of Asia send you greetings. Aquila and Priscilla greet you warmly in the Lord, and so does the church that meets at their house.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 16:20, who send greetings?
Answer: All the brothers here send you greetings.