Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reference Questions for 1 Corinthians 4

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 4:9, we have been what?
Answer: We have been made a spectacle to the whole universe, to angels as well as to men.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 4:10, we are what?
Answer: We are fools for Christ, but you are so wise in Christ! We are weak, but you are strong! You are honored, we are dishonored!

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 4:15, in Christ WHAT?
Answer: Even though you have ten thousand guardians in Christ, you do not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 4:16, I urge you to what?
Answer: I urge you to imitate me.

Question: According to 1 Corinthians 4:19, I will come to you when?
Answer: I will come to you very soon, if the Lord is willing