Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Reference Questions for Luke 19

Remember, the full list of Reference Questions can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to Luke 19:5, I must what?
Answer: I must stay at your house today. (your/Zacchaeus)

Question: According to Luke 19:10, the Son of Man did what?
Answer: The Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost.

Question: According to Luke 19:26, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away.

Question: According to Luke 19:38, blessed is whom?
Answer: "Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord!"

Question: According to Luke 19:40, I tell you what?
Answer: "I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."

Question: According to Luke 19:46, what is written?
Answer: "It is written," he said to them, "'My house will be a house of prayer' ; but you have made it 'a den of robbers.'"

Question: According to Luke 19:47, he was teaching where?
Answer: Every day he was teaching at the temple.