Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Reference Questions for Luke 12

Remember, the full list can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to Luke 12:1, be on your guard against what?
Answer: "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees, which is hypocrisy."

Question: According to Luke 12:4, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more.

Question: According to Luke 12:5, I will show you what?
Answer: I will show you whom you should fear: Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Question: According to Luke 12:7, don't be afraid why?
Answer: Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.

Question: According to Luke 12:8, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.

Question: According to Luke 12:12, the Holy Spirit will what?
Answer: The Holy Spirit will teach you at that time what you should say.

Question: According to Luke 12:15, be on your guard against what?
Answer: "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

Question: According to Luke 12:22, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear.

Question: According to Luke 12:24, consider what?
Answer: Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds!

Question: According to Luke 12:27, I tell you what?
Answer: Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

Question: According to Luke 12:27, consider what?
Answer: Consider how the lilies grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.

Question: According to Luke 12:29, do not what?
Answer: Do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it.

Question: According to Luke 12:32, do not be afraid why?
Answer: Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom.

Question: According to Luke 12:33, sell what?
Answer: Sell your possessions and give to the poor.

Question: According to Luke 12:38, it will be good for whom?
Answer: It will be good for those servants whose master finds them ready, even if he comes in the second or third watch of the night.

Question: According to Luke 12:40, the Son of Man will what?
Answer: You also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him."

Question: According to Luke 12:51, I tell you what?
Answer: Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.