Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Finish the Verse for Luke 9

Remember, the full list can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: FTV: But what about you?
Answer: ...he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Peter answered, "The Christ of God." Jesus strictly warned them not to tell this to anyone. (Luke 9:20)

Question: FTV: Then he said to them all:...
Answer: ...If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self? (Luke 9:23-25)

Question: FTV: If anyone is ashamed...
Answer: ...of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. (Luke 9:26)

Question: FTV: A voice came from...
Answer: ...the cloud, saying, "This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him." (Luke 9:35)

Question: FTV: As the time approached...
Answer: ...for him to be taken up to heaven, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. (Luke 9:51)