Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reference Questions for Luke 7

Remember, the full list can always be found in the sidebar or at this link.

Question: According to Luke 7:9, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you, I have not found such great faith even in Israel

Question: According to Luke 7:27, what is written?
Answer: This is the one about whom it is written: 'I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way before you.'

Question: According to Luke 7:28, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you, among those born of women there is no one greater than John; yet the one who is least in the kingdom of God is greater than he.

Question: According to Luke 7:47, I tell you what?
Answer: I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little.

Question: According to Luke 7:50, your faith has what?
Answer: Jesus said to the woman, "Your faith has saved you; go in peace."