Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Reference Questions for Philippians 4

Q: According to Philippians 4:3, I ask you what?
A: Yes, and I ask you, loyal yokefellow, help these women who have contended at my side in the cause of the gospel
R: Philippians 4:3 (C/R Eph 3:13)

Q: According to Philippians 4:4, I say what?
A: Rejoice!
R: Philippians 4:4 (C/R see Gal 1:9)

Q: According to Philippians 4:6, do not be what?
A: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
R: Philippians 4:6 (C/R see Gal 6:7)

Q: According to Philippians 4:10, I rejoice why?
A: I rejoice greatly in the Lord that at last you have renewed your concern for me.
R: Philippians 4:10 (C/R see Phil 1:18)

Q: According to Philippians 4:11, I have learned what?
A: I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
R: Philippians 4:11 (C/R Phil 4:12)

Q: According to Philippians 4:12, I have learned what?
A: I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.
R: Philippians 4:12 (C/R Phil 4:11)

Q: According to Philippians 4:12, I know what?
A: I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.
R: Philippians 4:12 (C/R see Phil 1:19)

Q: According to Philippians 4:16, you sent what?
A: Aid again and again when I was in need.
R: Philippians 4:16 (C/R see Phil 2:25)

Q: According to Philippians 4:18, you sent what?
A: The gifts
R: Philippians 4:18 (C/R see Phil 2:25)

Q: According to Philippians 4:21, who send greetings?
A: The brothers who are with me
R: Philippians 4:21 (C/R Phil 4:22, Col 4:14)

Q: According to Philippians 4:22, who send greetings?
A: All the saints, especially those who belong to Caesar's household
R: Philippians 4:22 (C/R see Phil 4:21)