Home of the Trumbull, CT EFCA Bible Quiz Team.

The Trumbull Bible Quiz Team has ended. Thank you for 30 years of happy Bible Quizzing.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Reference Questions for Ephesians 3

Q: According to Ephesians 3:1, Paul was what?
A: The prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles
R: Ephesians 3:1 (C/R see Gal 1:1)

Q: According to Ephesians 3:6, what is this mystery?
A: This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
R: Ephesians 3:6 (C/R Col 1:27)

Q: According to Ephesians 3:7, I became what?
A: I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God's grace given me through the working of his power.
R: Ephesians 3:7 (C/R Gal 4:12)

Q: According to Ephesians 3:12, in him we what?
A: In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
R: Ephesians 3:12 (C/R see Eph 1:4)

Q: According to Ephesians 3:13, I ask you what?
A: I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you
R: Ephesians 3:13 (C/R Phil 4:3)

Q: According to Ephesians 3:16-17, I pray that what?
A: I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.
R: Ephesians 3:16-17 (C/R see Eph 1:18-19)

Q: According to Ephesians 3:17-19, I pray that what?
A: And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
R: Ephesians 3:17-19 (C/R see Eph 1:18-19)